Monday 7 July 2014

MOMY!!

"MOMY"

You are the one who's the best;
You make me roll & beat the rest;
Sometimes you make me laugh;
Sometimes you make me cry;
you always boost me with the power to fly;

I am here to be a part of your life;
Oh!I am so happy to have you mine;
You can make me do what is to be done;
& protect me from having all the rubbish fun;

You told me why i am here with you;
To learn some basic skills & try them to persue;
What an irony is this?;
You'r the one who kisses & you'r the one who hits;

My life would have always been so still;
If you didn't give me the right pill;
Now, i am on my feet to walk around;
But, i am always conscious to your sound;

You play me tricks & try to be harsh;
Although you can't be & always fall for my heart;
I used your eyes to see this world;
It seemed so bright & full of pearls;

You gave me toy planes to fly up in the sky;
Making my world juicy & never dry;
You only were the reason that i never cried;
Because you gave me all the things without which i would die;

No one can be like you & me;
as i love to be with you & call you " MOMY" !!!! 

2 comments:

  1. exquisite writing..!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I used your eyes to see this world" ..just beautiful !

    ReplyDelete

A Hollow Life

A Hollow Life Is What I Need, That Speeds Away From All Bad Deeds, I Want My Life As Light As Feather, Able To Fly Even In Rainy Wea...