Monday 20 January 2014

Lighting Up the lamp of  life...

Lighting up the lamp of life,
Washing the wounds with new medicines,
Wounds that were given by someone,
That someone who yesterday was everyone,
The scars will always remain,
Without leaving any gain or pains,
The impressions of your hand can always be felt,
Your voice will echo in my heart,
But now we are settled apart,
The wounds are clean & much more clear,
Forcing me to recall that now,
There is nothing left to be seen,
Inflammation has gone,
Asking me to move on,
It's like the footsteps are washed away,
Leaving new silt in my way,
The ocean is calm now,
As it waits for that new someone now,
Again the tides will rise,
Touching the skies,
Warmth of hands will be there,
Telling me the new ways to cheer,
But still i will not forget that someone,
Because she made some memorable days,
Which told me the actual loveable ways,
Lighting up the lamp of life,
Searching for the new ways to survive...  

7 comments:

A Hollow Life

A Hollow Life Is What I Need, That Speeds Away From All Bad Deeds, I Want My Life As Light As Feather, Able To Fly Even In Rainy Wea...